Essex Clipper Dinner Train, Sun., October 25, 2020 @ 11:30 am
By clicking on the ADD TO CART button you acknowledge you have read and understand the following information:
SEATS WILL BE ASSIGNED TO SPECIFIC TABLES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SIT WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS MADE A SEPARATE RESERVATION PLEASE INDICATE SO IN THE NOTES SECTION OF YOUR RESERVATION
After entering number of First Chosen Entree, click add to cart and then click on x in upper right corner of the Shopping Cart box. Repeat for each type of meal ticket you are choosing)
All Aboard the elegant Essex Clipper Dinner Train for a four-course meal served in beautifully restored 1920′s Pullman diners, pulled by a vintage diesel locomotive. The $85.00 per-person fare (Filet Mignon and Duck are $90.00 per person fare) includes a 2½-hour train ride, four-course meal with coffee/tea service and tax. Beverages may be purchased aboard the train via cash or credit card.
- Train Boarding Essex Station: 11:00 am
- Train Departure from Essex Station: 11:30 am (Trains can not hold for late arriving guests; trains do depart on schedule)
- Gratuity and Beverages are not included in $85.00 fare (Filet Mignon and Duck are $90.00 per person fare)
- For safety reasons aboard the moving train and to ensure a relaxing ride for all patrons, the Essex Clipper Dinner Train is limited to passengers age 10 and older. No infants please.
- Advance reservations and payment required.
- Tickets are non-refundable, but fully transferable with 48-hours notice.
- Meal changes can not be honored within 48 hours of departure.
- No alcoholic beverages may be brought aboard the train due to our liquor license
- The Valley Railroad reserves the right to alter equipment, schedule and menu when necessary.