Thar Be Pirates!!, Saturday August 10, 2019 @ 6:15pm
Legendary Rogues, Scoundrels, and Renegades on the Connecticut River
Ahoy and Avast Ye! Let us show you a wicked good time as you join the crew of the notorious Captain Kidd for an exclusive adventure on the Connecticut River.
Come, join a gathering of the legendary pirates of New England as they celebrate the most notorious dread pirate of them all on the Becky Thatcher, the famed riverboat overtaken by a rowdy crew for this very occasion.
Mingle with the likes of Blackbeard and Thomas Tew!
Dare to share a drink with Black Sam Bellamy and Dixie Bull!
Hear tales of buried treasure along the Connecticut River and the ghosts who protect it!
Listen and sing along to ancient sea chanteys that speak to the life of a pirate!
Board a train that takes you back to the time when pirates scoured the seas, river, and sound. Legendary pirates of New England will share their story with you aboard vintage coaches as you travel north. The train will stop at the Deep River Landing where you will board the Becky Thatcher for a 2-hour cruise filled with stories, specialty drinks, sea shanties, interactive performances, and more.
If you look carefully, you may catch sight of a phantom pirate ship, following us in search of lost treasure.
Come aboard if you dare......
$65.00 (age 21 + Event)
- Board the train at Essex Station at 6:15 pm.
- Depart on the train from Essex Station at 6:30 pm
- 2-hour cruise on the Connecticut River aboard the Becky Thatcher Riverboat
- Train brings you back to Essex Station approximately 9:30 pm
- Appetizers and Dessert included aboard boat ride
- Full Cash/CC Bar (Due to our liquor permit, no BYOB permitted)
- Advanced tickets recommended
- Tickets to be picked up at Essex Station Ticket Window on 8/10/19. Tickets will not be mailed or emailed.